[Tyranny of the Minority] | tastfolgreti.gq
Citations per year. Duplicate citations.
The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article.hukusyuu-mobile.com/wp-content/answer/186-cell-phone.php
Tyranny of the Minority
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
Upload PDF. Follow this author.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
- Tyranny of the Minority: The Subconstituency Politics Theory of Representation.
- Generalized ordinary differential equations!
- Tyranny of the Minority: The Subconstituency Politics Theory of Representation - PDF Free Download!
- Rutters child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Hyperbolic functions.
- The Political Economy of Peacebuilding in Post-Dayton Bosnia (Contemporary Security Studies).
- Microbial Food Safety and Preservation Techniques.
Sign in. National Library of Australia. Search the catalogue for collection items held by the National Library of Australia. Bishin, Benjamin G. Tyranny of the minority : the subconstituency politics theory of representation.
The Subconstituency Politics Theory of Representation
Breaking new theoretical ground, Benjamin Bishin explains how the desires of small groups, which he calls "subconstituencies," often trump the preferences of much larger groups. Demonstrating the wide applicability of the theory, Bishin traces politicians' behavior in connection with a wide range of issues, including the Cuban trade embargo, the extension of hate-crimes legislation to protect gay men and lesbians, the renewal of the assault-weapons ban, abortion politics, and Congress's attempt to recognize the Armenian genocide. He offers a unique explanation of when, why, and how special interests dominate American national politics.
Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card.
- Benjamin G. Bishin - Google Scholar Citations?
- 21 | July | | North Philly Notes;
- Price Dynamics in Equilibrium Models: The Search for Equilibrium and the Emergence of Endogenous Fluctuations.
- The Self and its Shadows: A Book of Essays on Individuality as Negation in Philosophy and the Arts?
- Balkan tragedy: chaos and dissolution after the Cold War;
- Natural filler and fibre composites : development and characterisation.
To learn more about how to request items watch this short online video. You can view this on the NLA website. Login Register. Advanced search Search history. Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional.
See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page.
You must be logged in to Tag Records. In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card.